2021 Projections & Beyond: A Conversation with Bentley Alumni in Healthcare
From Danielle Solar
January 28, 2021 - The healthcare landscape has changed drastically in the past year due to the global pandemic. Healthcare companies have had to pivot quickly and adapt their 2021 goals. How have strategies changed? Moderated by Dr. Danielle Hartigan, listen to 5 Bentley Alumni describe projections for 2021 and beyond in their current roles and companies within the healthcare industry.
- Rebecca Blanchard '99, PhD, Senior Director of Education/BERST Academy, Baystate Health, Assistant Dean for Education & Associate Professor, UMMS-Baystate
- Josh Hollander '96, DC, MBA, Manager, Practice & Payment Transformation, CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Carolyn Morgan '98, President, PRECISIONeffect
- Erin Storch '03, Vice President, Head of Account Management, Crossover Health
- Jennifer Vernazza '96, MBA, Director of Global Medical Operations, Apellis Pharmaceuticals